Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fur Lingerie Gives You A Different Feel


Furry Lingerie while not being hugely popular will give you a different feel on your body.  It will also create a different feel when you snuggle up next to your partner.  It can also help you create a little fantasy role play.  If your curious you can check out flurries to get a little deeper into fur role play.  


Now if your lingerie starts to leave fur on everything then you might check this out. 



This is the perfect way to remove pet hair from clothing, and that is not to wear clothing that hair sticks to in the first place.
Our fabric and designs are similar to designs already manufactured and sold successfully. Our fabric has been changed only slightly for a tighter woven fabric that hair cannot get a hold of.
The second video above is a short presentation I made to explain what my product does. 
I've had several styles of my clothing line that pet hair won't stick to manufactured in Dallas Texas. I've started this venture with an infomercial, website, and I hired a call center to take calls for my orders. I started this venture with the funds I had saved and a little more that I raised while creating this.
I need to generate more capital to get help in finishing the website, creating more styles, and more importantly to a new concept, releasing our infomercial to the public on Animal Planet, Discovery Channel , National Geographic, RFDTV , and others.
Help Keep Pet Hair at Bay With This Kickstarter Campaign.  

No comments:

Post a Comment