Friday, January 2, 2015

Create Your Own Erotic Fairy Tale


I recently listened to an interview where I was told it is a great exercise to create and write a fairly tale around your life.  Which I found very fascinating.  With my mind however, I quickly thought, "Why not create an erotic fairy tale, around your life"  Which I find an amazing idea to increase intimacy in your relationship.  My people will read erotic or romance novels to help them get in the mood, but why not create one with fantasy characters?  Sounds interesting, huh.  Start crafting a story in your head today about sexy pixies or muscle bound heroes and see what starts to happen in your own body.  

More Great Reading:


Trapped in a Fantasy: A Strong Desire Meets a Stranger

When recently divorced Karlee Christopher, a successful Midwest business consultant, solicits for a casual encounter on the internet and travels across the country to meet her selected candidate, she apprehensively steps into a risky and potentially dangerous night that will forever alter her life as a woman.

http://www.trappedinafantasy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment