Thursday, November 27, 2014

Brittany Maynard's Choice Of Death - Modern Day Juliet


Brittany Maynard was in the news constantly with her up front stance on her decision to not endure pain and suffering for herself and her family.  This bold stance reminds us of the classic love story of Romeo and Juliet and a love gone two quickly.  The beauty of this choice falls for me in the fact that she didn't want to put her husband and family through the tortures of dealing with a life ending illness and having to see her deteriorate right before their eyes.  

The Beauty of Love shows up in the strangest places.




About Daniel Wallock

I was born with seven life-threatening heart conditions. I am an eighteen-year-old author experimenting with shorter forms of nonfiction, but I one day plan to write and publish a memoir. My heart and love for life are at the core of all my work.
I dream of sharing my life story, meeting new people, and inspiring others to love their life, the same way I want to love mine!
In the past year I have received four writing awards and my writing has appeared or is forthcoming in Burningword, Wild Quarterly, Paragraph Planet, ExFic, The Vending Machine Press, Agave Magazine, Whistling Shade Journal, Official Indie Anthology 2014, and The Bolt Magazine.

Get This Wonderful book Free using the link below.


Find out more about Daniel at his website below



No comments:

Post a Comment