Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blended Family Now Have Hope Thanks To Barrymore and Sandler



Having a blended family is the norm now a days.  The movie Blended gives all of us in these blended families hope that it is all going to work out right.  This movies gives you the highs and lows of being in a blended family and in the end it shows that everyone can get what they want!  Even the parents.  
Tell Adam and Drew I sent you to this movie!


Post Sponsor:


My site is called The Evil Stepmother Speaks. I provide one on one coaching, blogging, facebook (both private and public) and radio show support for stepmoms. Of course, I have a book called The Evil Stepmother Speaks: A Guide for Stepfamilies Who Want to Love and Laugh. I like to think of it as a sacred place for stepmoms to vent and get advice all at the same time. I bought your gig because I think that anyone who has married someone else with children or is dating someone with children could benefit. Listen, if you want to have a 'drain' on your relationship....just have kids around! Especially kids who resent you. (Let's not forget an ex!)

My site is at: http://theevilstepmotherspeaks.com





No comments:

Post a Comment