Friday, January 19, 2018

Don't Feed Me Your Bible


Relationships and the Spiritual Side of Them

Your relationship and your spiritual choices can sometimes beat their heads against each other.  Sometimes to the detriment of the relationship.   Believe me I have seen people that are so closed minded that they can not even accept that there are different religions and traditions out there.  This is something you need to address right away in any relationship and make sure both parties are okay with where you stand.   I have seen many a relationship end because after the relationship turns serious one partner or the other wants to convert the other to their spiritual beliefs.

Let me first start by saying anyone that tries to force their religion or traditions on another person is a bully from the start.  Everyone has the right to choose what to believe.  I for instance am a very metaphysical / spiritual person so I believe in the power of energy and the energy of love.  Some might call that a God but I do not.  So my views are drastically different from many peoples out there.    This can be a deal breaker for many people right from the start.  So be aware that there are people out there that can not handle a different opinion form theirs.  If you are one of those people then you need to make sure you share that right from the start.   

It is my believe that a relationship in itself is a form of religion and that is forms it own verbiage as it progresses.  Yet each one of these relationships religions is different and yet we accept that.  My basic point is don't compromise your position on the spiritual side but don't belittle anyone else for their beliefs.  Be honest form the start and you will save yourself a lot of heartache and arguments later.  

Peace and Love,
Rob


Improve your Relationship Today By Speaking Kind Words - This book will Help get you started. 


No comments:

Post a Comment