Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Way I See Sexual Energy


Okay above is the way I witness the sexual energy we create during our intimate times.  It floats around the top of our bedroom like a cloud.  Then it will either go out of a open window or door.  It can also travel through our ceiling like a ghost would go through a wall.  Once this powerful energy is released I know our manifesting has began. 

Sponsor;


“The Gatekeeper twist was an excellent one and one I didn’t see coming! Great job. And having the Gatekeeper trying to hold it together … it was heartbreaking at times. I actually began to imagine what it would be like if something like that should happen to me… the author should be congratulated on a great job.” - Monika O’Rourke
https://www.jonroseebooks.com/product/the-gatekeeper-by-c-alease/




No comments:

Post a Comment