Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Energize Your Marriage - 17 Romantic Notes To Your Spouse


Even though most people should come up with their sweetness off the top of their head based on how they feel for their partner, some people simply do not have the capacity to come up with their own ideas. Let's go ahead and give you some specifics to work with.
I have always said it's a very romantic idea to leave notes for your spouse. What do you say in those notes? Try a few of these on for size.
  • I'm so glad you're my husband/wife
  • I smile when I think about you!
  • You make my life wonderful
  • Remember when we said "I Do", well I still do!
  • I'm so glad the "better" is more than the "worse"
  • When I met you, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Since we've been married, I can't believe how lucky I AM!
  • Without you, I'm just not me!
  • You complete me. (Kudos to "Jerry Maguire"!)
  • The most amazing part of my life is YOU!
  • Let's run away together - to the bedroom!
  • You make every day a great day.
  • If I didn't have you, I'd be lost
  • Thanks for picking me!
  • We may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each other!
  • Today is a great day because the first thing I saw this morning was your beautiful face.
  • I'd do it all over again.
  • Out of all the people in the world, fate led me to you. Thank heavens for fate!
They might sound a little cheesy, but, believe me, when your husband (or wife) reads those words, they'll swoon. Yes, even the guys will love it! Romance doesn't always involve candy and flowers. Sometimes it's small things that make your loved one believe that you are truly glad to have them in your life.
Even if you don't have much money, you can come up with a great way to show your husband or wife how much you love them. Give them a gift!
Paul Jones researches and provides article content for womens' health, beauty and fashion. Choose Your New Hairstyle at HairDoHairstyles.com where you will find 100's of Pictures of Hairstyles along with hairstyle advice. Try out the Virtual Hairstyle Demo before you cut. Learn how you can "Plan The Perfect Wedding on A Shoestring Budget." Its all in a neat little e-book. Yours Free just for visitingHairDohairstyles.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/788800


Sponsor:
Esquoia The Reusable Notebook

Esquoia is a novel notebook. It is reusable, with whiteboard features. Refresh your sketching, drawing and note-making experience!

Handwriting is one small but vital area that stopped improving since the invention of wood pulp paper a long time ago. Esquoia is a notebook that employs the necessary tweaks to boost handwriting experience and catch-up with rapid advancements otherwise happening in the world of technology.

Here is our Kickstarter campagin. http://bit.ly/esq1

No comments:

Post a Comment