Friday, June 1, 2018

The Dream Date


The Dream Date

Okay amateur dream annalists out there I need your help.  I have been friends with a woman for many years on facebook.  We have never met but have constant words back and forth on Facebook.  We live a great deal of distance apart, she lives in California and I in Texas.  

The other night I had a very vivid dream of her and that we actually went on a date.  It was so real and not like any other dream I have had.  There were no strange things that happened and no oddities within the dream.  It was basically a first date in dream state.  We even shared a very passionate kiss in the dream. I woke up feeling like it actually happened.  

So my question for all of you out there is, first of all what do you think the dream meant, and second of all should I tell this beautiful woman I had this dream of just let it continue to be a dream in my mind?  

I would love to hear your comments!  
Your can leave them here or drop me an email at 



Post Sponsor


No comments:

Post a Comment