Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sexy Fruit - It's Foreplay


Fruit is so sexy that some people consider it a form of foreplay.  Feeding each other strawberries or grapes can be a very sensual experience.  Plus Fruit is healthy and the juice can be super sexy.  The simple facts is that fruit isn't heavy on your stomach which makes for more fun later on.   Plus the fruit has such an amazing flavor it is like sex for your mouth.  


Sponsor



I’m Tanja, Owner and creator of the blog 'Living on Juices And More' [www.livingonjam.com]. 
I am a certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant who walks her own talk. I love to guide people towards a healthier lifestyle.

I have a free e-book that can be downloaded on my home page (after signing up).

This is the link to the introduction page for the free e-book:





No comments:

Post a Comment