Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Crochet Shorts For Men, Not Sure Now Sexy That Is


I recently saw where they were advertising crochet shorts for men on the web.  So I was curious, if anyone out there things this fashion statement is sexy?  I like to think of myself as open minded, but I can get my mind out of thinking that this would be like wearing a blanket all day.  The only thing crochet I ever used was a throw blanket.  Personally I think this would make for some sweaty balls.   But in fairness all new fashion trends take some time to catch on. So I will wait for a bit before purchasing my pari of crochet shorts.  



Sponsor:

Google Sniper 3.0

Google Sniper 3.0 teaches you the proven strateiges you need to learn in order to make alot of money online. With the power of google you can become free of a job and work part time making a full time income on the internet. For more information click the link and watch the free video on the product and here is the link http://gsnipersecret.com/xbauer

No comments:

Post a Comment