Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Uplifting Sex


Sex has the power when combined with love to lift you to new heights.  This lifting happens in many ways.  You can be uplifted physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.  When the passion of your intimacy is just right the uplifting happens in all four ways at the same time.  Giving you an experience that you cannot even imagine.  


Sponsor:



I’m taking a chance here, but I do truly want to share with you my recent experience. Now I don’t want you to think for even a second I’m opening my entire diary for you to see. Rather, I’m going back through the part of my notes where I remember my Jamaica holiday. 
I’ll ask you this: Do you think it’s possible for another person to so transform your life that for the very first time you see the world in all its marvelous color? 
Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not talking about actual color. My vision is just fine. 
The point here is that until I met Layla I had never felt life the way it should be felt. Do you know what I mean? She opened the door. 
No. That’s not exactly right. Layla didn’t open the door for me. She taught me how to love myself. 
And then I opened the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment