Friday, March 29, 2013

Q&A How Can I Tell My Lover How I Really Feel?

How can I let my husband (or wife) know that what he does upsets me?  I never seem to say it right without sounding like a nag or I simply beat around the bush and never get to my actual point.  Help!

We talked in this episode about four ways to let your lover know how you feel, but without coming across aggressively, which can make your sweetie go on the defensive or feel like you are yelling at or reprimanding him/her.


Listen now!

Pick up your Sexy Challenges and Intimate Adventures via iTunes, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.
Learn more about our programs: Sexy Challenge Mentoring, Sexy Spiritual Magick, Attract True Love & Recognize Your Lover

Have a sexy day,
Janelle & Rob

Photo credit: © WavebreakmediaMicro - Fotolia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment