Sunday, October 21, 2012

Laughter Is An Important Part Of Intimacy


In many surveys, a sense of humor is listed as one of the sexiest qualities a partner can have.  I am not sure about you, but this does not surprise me.  I feel like there is not enough laughter in our intimate play.  It is my position that laughter is a part of foreplay and afterplay.  Laughing together gets your body relaxed and sharing a good laugh with the person you are going to be intimate with later is a big turn on.  Plus, and this might just be me, but I feel that people that laugh more ofter are much more attractive and sexy than those that don't   Think about that the next time the two of you are enjoying life to the point of laughing out loud, then look at your partner and see how sexy they look, then act on that.   

We have all seen the couple fighting that turns into passion, why not the couple laughing?

Photo from Creative Commons



No comments:

Post a Comment