Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Falling for Your Best Friend’s Brother

 



Food for Thought: Falling for Your Best Friend’s Brother is a Major Recipe for Disaster
Sitting at Lucas Reynold’s kitchen island, I can’t help but think of all the dirty little things I wanted him to do to me.
Imagining it were me he was licking instead of that spoon.
My best friend made it clear she doesn’t want me chopping it up with her deliciously, tattooed, chef of a brother.
But seeing him in his element made me hotter than the stuffed mushrooms he’d just pulled out the oven.
Now we’re planning his sister’s engagement party.
And no matter how hard I try, keeping my hands out of the cookie jar is impossible.
They say if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
And I’m playing with fire.
If my best friend ever found out that I was the dessert to his main course,
This sizzling love affair won’t be the only thing off the menu.


Click here to get Falling for Your Best Friend’s Brother for FREE




No comments:

Post a Comment