Saturday, October 27, 2018

To Your Memories Bring About Smiles?


Often I will run things through my mind that make me smile.  I am a very smile oriented person naturally but there are times when a great memory hits me and I can't control my smile at all.  Sometimes this even happens at very odd times like with something not so good is happening or when I am in a serious meeting.  These thoughts are imbedded in our minds to help us cope with life is my feeling.  They pop in there when we need a jolt of feel good.  They can come from my childhood, my kids, my past relationships, and time spent with friends.  The point being is that it creates a smile and when someone sees you smiling in this manner it triggers the same thing to happen in them.  Smiles are connections to memories and the good things that have happened in your life.  Keep Smiling People I love to see them!  

Peace and Love, Rob


Make sure to get your free copy of my lashes book on Amazon or iTunes




No comments:

Post a Comment