Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Every Rose Has It's Thorn


Poison sang in the 80's about how every rose has a thorn and you can see in this video how even the joy of superstardom has it bad sides.  Just like all relationships have it's ups and downs, it is how we react to those downs or thorns that makes us who we are today.  

The Eternity Rose

It is a 24 karat gold dipped natural rose in a leather presentation case. A very romantic gift that lasts for an eternity. The product is called THE ETERNITY ROSE. Perfect for Valentines Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or just to say I love you. I have attached a pic. Let me know if you need it reduced in size. These are genuine natural roses. I am happy to pay more for a home page right sidebar spot for a year. You can let me know.

The link is: 
https://www.eternityrose.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment